Leads are nice, but sales are the only real measure of success.
We noticed something a while back that still strikes us as truly weird: marketing agencies love to talk about lead generation but hardly ever about sales.
Then the penny dropped. You can’t be accountable for something that’s not part of what you offer. And almost no marketing agency offers anything that directly impacts sales.
Sales closes the loop. It connects marketing with customer actions, aligning them so that the right people not only warm to your brand, but also open their wallets.
To address marketing and not sales is a lost opportunity.
What makes us truly different is that we hold ourselves accountable for your sales results.
Here’s how we do that:
- We make sure your marketing and sales messages are consistent with each other. In many companies, marketing and sales operate in silos, and end up at cross purposes. That results in lost sales opportunities and can damage the reputation of your brand.
- We work with your sales team to get sales messaging, including what they say on the phone, working as hard as possible and increase conversion rates. We don’t know anyone else willing to get on the court with sales people, even though they’re the critical link between marketing spend and actual business results.
Talk to us if you want to:
- Grow sales
- Turn a downward sales trend around
- Fight off new competition
- Regain market share
- Sell a new product or service
- Empower your sales team
- Lower your cost of sales
Find out how we can help your business generate more sales